Thursday, January 3, 2013

Catch Up!

Happy New Year! Well, hopefully I can get back on track now. My New Year's resolution is to keep the blog updated more timely :)

Here is a catch up from Grandpa Hyland's birthday up to just before Christmas. I will do separate posts for Christmas and our San Antonio trip.

On the way to Grandpa's birthday party in our new car. Sam and I both love the car. I had to hold Grandpa's card the whole way there (it was just a tad mangled when we got there). 


Helping Grandpa blow out candles. Grandma thought Sam needed to be in on the action too!


 Grandpa with his grandsons...


Sam's favorite part...eating the cake!


Being silly at home...


Mommy and I made cookies for Santa. I did really well this year and made it through all the prep, baking and frosting.




Sam kept watch on us...


The best part! Frosting!


This is what Sam did while I frosted...


Matching Christmas jammies. Mommy had trouble getting a good pic of both of us :)


Here I am during our 15 inch snowstorm. I had great fun playing outside and throwing snowballs at Mommy and Daddy.


Action shot!


Christmas pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment