Sunday, March 17, 2013

Busy, Busy

Sam and I always find lots to do even if we are just staying home. 

This is what you find Sam doing most often....cooking!



And this is what you find me doing most often...playing superheroes in my pajamas (or my Thor costume)


We went to the Children's Museum in Madison last weekend. Sam and I both had a lot of fun. I couldn't stay away from Sam for very long since I felt it was my job to make sure he was doing ok!


Happy boy in the drum room!


Sam stayed on this ramp for a LONG time just walking/running up and down it. Who knew that would be the highlight of his trip!


Since it's been "warmer" (only 30 degrees, WHERE IS SPRING?!), I've been playing outside more. The good thing about all the snow is the great big snow pile I've had to play on.


Mommy, Grandma Hyland and I built a snowman together!


Grandma is such a trooper. She came all the way to the top of the snow pile with me!


Sam looking cool in my shades...


Mommy was unloading the dishwasher, and Sam and I decided to help. This is what we thought needed to be done!


This is Sam's latest move. Climbing onto the kitchen chairs and up on the table. Needless to say, we keep everything off the table now!


Here I am dressed up for the dancing show i put on for Mommy and Daddy (and Sam)...


Sam having a pillow thrown at him. Mommy caught the picture in mid-throw!


Ready for my Spring program at school. Don't I look handsome? Oh, and Sam does too of course!


Here is a video of how Sam requests music...





1 comment: