Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Egg Hunts and More!

This post has a lot of pictures! We were very busy last weekend. Friday, we went with Mommy to the zoo since we had a fairly nice day (about 45 degrees).

Here I am with Mommy's favorite...the penguins.


Ready to see animals!


I'm a silly penguin!


Sam was super happy when he got to get out of the stroller and explore!


Checking out the prairie dogs... 


We got a new little playset for Sam so that he has stuff to do outside. We had to try it out inside, and he LOVES it! He is a bit too brave though, and we have to work on going down the slide on his bottom and not trying to stand up! 


I like it too! 



Saturday we did 2 Easter egg hunts. The first was at Copps. This was Sam's first hunt so Daddy took pictures while Mommy came with me.

Sam figured it out pretty quick...


Although he thought the juice bottle was part of the hunt.


Shopping afterward!


We went to the hunt in Monroe as well. Both of us had fun there!



Great Aunt Mary and Great Grandma came and we hid eggs to have everyone look for them. I would hide them and then help everyone find them!


Uncle Jay and Sam high-fiving!


I dyed Easter eggs Saturday night. I loved it, but it was probably the quickest dying ever. I think we were done in about 10 minutes!



Here we are looking for our baskets from the Easter Bunny on Sunday...


Sam found his right away!


All dressed up for Easter Sunday!

The "best" picture Mommy could get of the two of us.



Sam talking on his phone he got from the Easter Bunny!




No comments:

Post a Comment