Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun Weekend!

Sam and I had a great weekend! Saturday morning, we went to the Madison Farmer's Market for the first time this year. Despite how our faces look, we DID have a good time.


The rest of Saturday we spent a lot of time playing outside. Here is Sam grilling out.


Sam also got to try out the water table while I helped Daddy go to the recycling center. Sam went through 2 outfits with the water table. I think he enjoyed it!

Sunday was my last day of Sunday School. We had an event outside going to different stations, and Mommy helped with one. I had a great time!
Sunday afternoon, I had my superhero birthday party. I got to wear a Batman costume for almost the whole party and had SO much fun with all of it. By Sunday night, I was EXHAUSTED.

Showing my Batman moves...



The playset was Gotham City! Matthew and Allie's mom is amazing!



Here's a picture of the birthday boy and girl (from the back). Matthew is in the GB shirt and Allie has the purple cape :)



There was even a pinata! I love pinatas!




What a great weekend. Mommy is going to see if she can get pictures from G&G Hyland of Uncle Mickey's party since Mommy let Daddy have the camera for the party I went to.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment