Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm Behind!

Sorry for the long delay between posts! I have been busy, busy, busy.

One night I was playing with Matthew and Allie, and Mommy, Daddy and Sam were eating supper. They saw this streak by the window. I was dressed as Scooby Doo. No one else had costumes on, but I was happy as a clam!


Sam in his bulldog pajamas giving Mommy his "smile" face...


One rainy weekend day, Sam and I played board games. First up, Don't Break the Ice. Sam needs to work on his skills a bit...




Another example of my love for costume dress up. Here I was trying to convince Matthew to put on the Captain America mask with his costume. Sam has a sweet spot for Allie and loves to play with her.


We joined the YMCA in Sun Prairie (at least for the summer). Sam and I love going to the pool. Sam especially likes the little fountains...







Jess Shaker graduated High School this year so we all went to the party. I played pretty much the whole time with a group of kids and a Cassie's fabulous College friend who played with us. I did not want to leave! Sam really enjoyed Terry's truck and sat and just stared at it and said a lot of "Vroom, vrooms".



They had a sand box that all of us kids enjoyed running up on and jumping and laying on! Sam was tired from all the fun!



Sam is a climber. He will climb pretty much everything, and doesn't have a whole lot of fear (unlike me!). This is one of his newest tricks. So far he miraculously hasn't tipped this over yet!
Last weekend Sam decided not to take a nap on Saturday so we went for a walk and signed up for the library program. When we got back, Sam sat on Mommy's lap for awhile and fell asleep. She laid him on the floor, and he kept sleeping for awhile like this! He NEVER does this.
Both Sam and I love to mow when Daddy is mowing. This time, Sam got ahold of the earmuffs Daddy uses. Isn't he a professional?
Taking a minute to wave at the camera...





Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment