Saturday, June 15, 2013

Joey Update


This post is all about me! I had the first week of my summer stuff, and there is more to come! First up was T-ball! I am a pineapple. The first day we did some practice and drills. We were lucky it didn't get rained out, and I had to go right from bed to T-ball (it's at 9am and I slept in that day!), but I still had a fun time. The shorter blonde girl is Lauren from my school so I knew someone on my team.










Next up this week was fishing with Daddy and Grandpa Rikli. I had a wonderful time, and Daddy says I talked the whole time! I did catch 5 fish though!


Look at this one!



Waiting "patiently"...





Friday I started Tot Lot in Monroe and had a blast there. Then Daddy, Sam and I got to see the Hot Air Balloons with Grandma and Grandpa Hyland. We BOTH really liked that a lot! 

The summer is off to a great start! Next week I start Curious George class and then the week after that, Tennis!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers, especially my Daddy and Grandpas!

No comments:

Post a Comment