Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gymnastics, Dane County Fair and Sick!


Here are some pictures from my gymnastics class. The parents (and siblings) have to sit in the hallway, but they can peek through the doorway (taking turns) so Mommy got a couple pictures. Here I am before doing a  backward somersault!



Sam, ever so "patiently" waiting. It can be a LONG 45 minutes for someone who wants to be out on the  gymnastics floor with his brother!

Walking the balance beam "by myself"!


Last Sunday we went to the Dane County Fair. I had a great time (we all did), until it started raining...no, make that POURING! I told Mommy and G&G Hyland that next time before we go to the fair someone needs to check the weather!

This was one of my favorite things. They had this obstacle course/slide set up in the exhibition hall and I went through it at least 5 times...and would have kept going!


Sam looks like he is sitting still, but he was just back in the stroller from running around and trying to find an opening to get into the inflatable with Joey. Despite having an ear infection, he was in a pretty good mood (until the rain!).



I really enjoyed getting up close to some baby animals. Here I am talking to the goats.



I got to hold a baby duck? all by myself. I tried not to squeeze it too much!


Sam got to pet a baby chick.

Here I am with some piglets...



This was the last thing I got to do before the rain came. I had a blast on this! I was  a little tentative at first since you could go pretty high, but I started to get into it.



Look how high I am now!!



The fair was definitely the highlight of our weekend. Daddy was sick from Tuesday through Thursday, Mommy got it Friday and Saturday, Sam had the ear infection which we had to go to Urgent Care for on Sunday morning and then I got sick Sunday night and had to miss gymnastics on Monday :(  I think we are all recovered now so hopefully we had our fill of sickness for a few months!

In a quick Sam update, he now says ball really clearly and baby. Mommy has to get a video of him saying baby because he makes his voice a little higher and says it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment