Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mount Olympus and Grandma's Birthday!


This past weekend we got to go to Mt Olympus in the Dells! Mommy got the free tickets from the radio station like she did last year so we were off! Uncle Jay and Aunt Amanda came with us and Sam stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Hyland (we thought Sam would get tired too quickly, and when he is tired and wants to leave, he lets you know).

I started out a little leery (and it was a tad chilly even though it was 80 degrees outside), but I quickly got over it.


I liked the indoor waterpark a lot.

Waiting my turn...



At the bottom with a smile on my face!


This was Mommy's favorite part. The lazy river. Daddy, Mommy and I all rode together on a raft.


I had a lot of fun with Aunt Amanda in the wave pool. She pushed me around on an intertube and held on to me in the intertube when the waves came. What a great Aunt!


Relaxing...waiting for the wave to come.



The only bummer was that Aunt Amanda sprained her ankle right before we left. If we had left 5 minutes earlier, she wouldn't have! We hope Aunt Amanda and Uncle Jay will still come with us again next year! I am already talking about it.

Back home, Sam was happy to see us. Uncle Jay had his shoe talking to Sam and he was enthralled.


This was after blowing out the candles. Sam and I helped. Grandma is laughing because Sam's way of helping was almost drooling on the cake!


Present time...Sam trying to claim one.


Checking everything out...

And...Sam lost interest already. I, however, helped Grandma open everything and then would ask, who brought this present and the person would need to raise their hand.


Grandpa got that one! ...and I guess Sam did too. You can see his hand at the bottom of the picture :)


Sam says he got that one!


Mommy missed the best photo opportunity. Sam was sitting next to Grandpa and had his arms (just like Grandpa) and legs crossed. This was after he refused to cooperate and put them back for a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment