Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weekly Recap

Here is the recap of last week. On Wednesday I had T-ball, and Mommy was off work so she got to come see and take some pictures. T-ball is definitely the class this summer that I don't enjoy as much as the others. There is just a lot of waiting involved.

Here I am manning 3rd base. Kind of like tennis, I am a little (or a lot) too rigid on staying on the dots that they lay on the field. It takes a lot of coaxing for me to move from said dots!



This inning I played 1st base!


Getting ready to hit the ball.



Saturday, we went to Olbrich Gardens for Blooming Butterflies with Sophie and Natalie. We had a great time!



I think I liked the outdoor gardens even more. There was so much to explore (and less people too).



This was a really neat spot. Sam, however, was not impressed.


I had to play the piano the other night. I asked Mommy to get me "those notes" and then I played a scary sound since there were so many notes on the page :)


Sunday night, Mommy mowed the front lawn with Sam in the backpack (wish we had pictures of that). He was pretty much in heaven! I cleaned out the back of Daddy's truck with my broom. Then we all had to get in the back. Sam insisted that Daddy get up there and sit.


 Allie and Matthew are becoming like siblings to me and Sam. We have so much fun together!




No comments:

Post a Comment