Sunday, August 4, 2013

Swimming and New Puppy!

Sam and I have been taking swimming lessons for the past 2 weeks. I really like it...Sam, not so much! It hasn't helped that the weather has been in the low to mid 70's. It's a little chilly to go swimming.

Here I am with my class (4 kids)...



This is Sam's face for much of the lesson, unless they are jumping off the wall (he really likes that).


Swimming...
 Grandma and Grandpa Rikli got a new puppy! Sam LOVES her. Her name is Belle.


Isn't she tiny?!


 Saturday we had a busy day! I had tennis lessons and then we went to G&G Hyland's house to get ready to go to a party at cousin Liz's house. I had a great time playing. Here we are doing Duck, Duck, Goose. Then we had to come back to Sun Prairie for the library pool party. I had fun playing in the water with Daddy. Sam wasn't having anything to do with the pool (he kept trying to make a run for the locker room to leave) so Mommy took him in the sand/play area they have at the pool, and he would have stayed there for hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment