Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Back to School!

Well, I am officially a 4K'er. Before we get to the first day of school, I got to go to a "sneak a peek" last week with Daddy. 

Ready to go...all smiles!



At school! My 4K is in our church which is having a lot of construction done. More on that later.


Checking out the play areas...



I had to get a picture of Daddy at school too!


I'm pretty comfortable here already. It helps that this was the room I had Sunday School in for 2 years (but the toys were always covered up so now I get to see them!)



On to the official start of school. This was Sam's attitude that morning. Mr. "I'm too cool for school". He didn't want his picture taken with me, and he walked around with his hands in his pockets. He is a BIG fan though of the construction going on at my school/church. Mommy and Daddy figured they could just leave him outside and he would still be there when they came back to pick me up. HAHA!


Here I am ready to go!





At school with Daddy!


At school with Mommy! (I think I was getting a little sick of pictures!)


Sam got to spend some time with the little siblings in another room. Mommy and Daddy are a little nervous about Sam. He is going to be CLINGY when he goes to school! He did warm up a little bit, but only if Daddy wasn't more than 3 feet away from him.



I had a great first day at school and talked quite a bit about my day...starting with what we had for snack of course! We hope the whole year is this great!

No comments:

Post a Comment