Monday, September 2, 2013

End of Summer!

Ok, I got a little behind, but I will catch you up! Summer is pretty much over for us. I don't start school until September 9th, but we are laying low this week to prepare me (hopefully) for getting up and being ready for school at 8:15am. Sam would have no trouble, but I have been sleeping till 8am the past few weeks! Mommy and Daddy say I need to teach Sam how to do that :)

Here we are on the last day of swimming lessons. Sam "passed", but we use that term loosely. See below pictures for why I say that.  I didn't pass, but I can't move to the next level until I am 6 so that was ok! I could do all the skills with help, but now I need to work on them independently.

Mommy and Sam with his "report card".


Here I am at the beginning of my class...


We got to play on the slides since it was the last day!


Sam made it about halfway through. He didn't want to go down the slides or play with toys. This is what he did instead...warmed up on Daddy and listened to music.


Our class played, "What time is it Mr. Fox?". I had never played and REALLY liked it. Look how I am standing the farthest back from all the classes. That fox idea kind of made me nervous!



Sam and I have 2 pools set up for swimming. Mommy calls this one the "hot tub". This is the only one Sam will go in, and I join him when I need to warm up from mine.




We went to a new Splash Park when Mommy was off work on Thursday afternoon. We had lots of fun...for about 10 minutes. Then we both got tired and cranky. It was a really cool splash park though, and the water was a bit warmer than the one in Middleton!









I got my Halloween costume for this year already! Costco had a bunch of superheroes, and I picked Captain America. Here's to hoping it is still in one piece by Halloween. I've been wearing it everyday multiple times for the 3 days I have had it.


Sam and I were dressed nice so Mommy tried to get a picture. Hmmm, I think you need to try harder Mommy. At least Sam's Nuk matches his shirt. Mommy didn't pick the best time to try to get Sam without a Nuk.


Am I handsome or what? Not sure what this face was all about :)


We had a Cookout with the Grandmas and Grandpas and Uncle Jay and Aunt Amanda. I got to play some board games.



Sam did some cooking when he woke up from his nap...




Belle was at the party, and Sam and I both just love her! She is such a cute little dog.




Monday we went to the park since it was nice and cool. Sam had to drive the vroom, vroom.


He liked these too! I was so busy running and "exploring" that Mommy couldn't get any good pictures of me!


Next week will be back to school pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment