Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Joey and Sam 'ism's

Mommy wanted me to document a few funny things Sam and I have said or done in the past few weeks. OK!

Conversations with Joey
Daddy: Joey, why are you having trouble listening? Are you mad at Mommy or Daddy?
Joey: I'm not mad at anyone. Sometimes my belly button gets loose, and it makes me cranky so I have to tighten it.

Joey: I have Hulk's blood in my feet.
Mommy: Really?
Joey: Yes, it's in my DNA.

Mommy: (we are riding bikes in the road) Joey, what do you do if one of the trucks at the neighbor's house starts to leave?
Joey: Retreat!

Conversations with Sam

Mommy: Sam, where is your tummy?
Sam: (pulls up shirt, points to tummy. Then puts shirt down, pulls it up again and yells) "boo"

Mommy: Sam, let's put some gas in your mower. (Mommy pretends to pour gas in).

Sam: goes and grabs two handfuls of grass and tries to stuff them in the little hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment