Friday, October 18, 2013

Birthday Fun!

I have to recap my birthday for you, as it was one of the best days ever (in my words!). 

Mommy made me waffles for breakfast, and then it was time for pictures before school.

Happy to be going to school!


Mommy actually got a picture of Sam sitting still and smiling too! Too bad he is still in his pajamas :)


Sam thinks I am great!


Daddy got to come with me to school to be the snack helper. I was so excited for this! I took Goldfish, yogurt and apple juice for my snack. (school doesn't allow any sugary treats or homemade stuff)



Daddy had to clean up when school was over, so I took some pictures while he did...

A close up of my Ninja Turtle shirt...



While I was at school, Mommy took Sam to get his 2-year old pictures taken. They got a total of 3 pictures. Sam DID NOT want to be there and he wouldn't be out of reach let alone smiling. The good news was that Mommy and Sam were back home within 40 minutes so they were there when I got home from school.

For lunch, by my request, we went to McDonald's! We had to play on the toys for a bit.



After lunch it was off to Chuck E Cheese! Sam loved riding all the little vehicles. That is all he did. He wouldn't even try any of the games.


 I really liked this ride. I did mostly play the games though.





After Chuck E Cheese, I got to go to Toys R Us and pick out my last birthday present. I chose some Star Wars guys. I fell asleep in the car part of the way home and was pretty tired for the rest of the night.
Good thing it isn't my birthday everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment