Monday, October 14, 2013

Birthday party and hunting/fall!

What a great weekend we had!

Saturday was my birthday party. It started out a little shaky, as Sam woke up super early and was a little bear and then G&G Hyland called on their way that they got a flat tire on the Beltline. Luckily, Sam got a nap in the truck (thank you Daddy) and G&G got their tire fixed quickly so all was ok. 

Here was Sam's latest thing on Saturday morning in a moment of goofiness...two nuks at once!



Ready for my party!!


Playing pin the pizza on the Ninja Turtle!


Sam didn't have to wear the blindfold. Daddy won, and I got 2nd!


PRESENTS!





Sam loved the police car I got, and I was a good big brother and let him play with it for a bit.


We both got magnifying glasses. Sam walked around with his on Saturday and Sunday!


Cake time...

Dressed in my new Ninja turtle gear...


Saturday we celebrated Uncle Jay's birthday too. Two cakes in one day!!


Sunday was a day to be outside! Sam really enjoyed helping Mommy rake. Well, actually Mommy would rake a pile and then Sam would rake the leaves away from the pile. It was a little counter-productive!





Happy it's Fall!



Playing in the leaves...




Mommy tried to get pictures of the two of us, but could never get one with one of us not eating or staying in one place!





Sunday, i got to go squirrel hunting with Daddy and Grandpa. Unfortunately, we didn't see any squirrels, but I got a lot of fresh air and was exhausted when I got home!




Can you see me and Grandpa?


What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment