Monday, November 18, 2013

Quiet Weekend

We had a quiet weekend! Not too much going on except for an Advent workshop at church for me and then Sunday School on Sunday. 

First, back to Monday of this week. Mommy was off work so Daddy could go hunting so G&G came up so we could go to the Children's Museum. WELL, the Children's Museum is CLOSED on Mondays! I told Mommy she should have checked on the computer :) We made the best of it and went to the Capitol instead. Sam and I were both impressed. Sam talked for several days about the "big bell" that was inside.







After the Capitol, we weren't quite ready to go home yet so we went to the Dream Bank. They didn't have a lot for kids to do when we went (they have events on the weekends we found out), but we got to paint on some TV screens which was pretty cool!



It also snowed on Monday for the first time that it stuck to the ground. I had to get all dressed up and go outside. It only lasted about 5 minutes though because I was pretty disappointed that there wasn't enough snow to do stuff with it!




 Saturday, at our church Advent workshop, I got to dress up as an angel, and then they took some pictures while they read the Christmas story. I got to be an angel. I REALLY wanted to be a shepherd since I thought that angels were girls, but there were more boy angels than girl angels and all the shepherds were girls (they did it by age).




 Can you see me peeking?


Then, we got to  make 2 crafts and have a snack. I had a great time!


Sunday, we stayed home almost all day to clean and organize part of the house. First up was my room and the living room. We made good head way! Next up, Sam's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment