Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sam's Birthday and MORE!

So this post is going to be a little random, but here we go!

Sam and I playing the piano. We are both pretty serious when we do this :)


I am in gymnastics class at the Y and love it! It is a 3-5 year old class so I am pretty much the biggest kid there, but it doesn't bother me at all. I wait patiently in line and listen (most of the time).




Pausing to show Daddy my moves.


Sam was being silly and made a bed out of the laundry basket. He almost doesn't fit!


We took advantage of a little warmer temperatures 2 weekends ago and went to the park. Sam still loves the car there.


All the boys. Mommy tried to get a good Fall picture :)


Daddy and Grandpa got new walkie talkies for the woods, so Sam and I had to test them out for them.



Sam had his birthday party Saturday the 9th. We did a morning party, and of course Sam woke up at 5:45 so he ended up napping from 8:15-10:15, but it ended up working well that he was well rested.

He got so many toys that fit his loves right now. Here he is fixing his new cement mixer with his new drill.


Random shot of Sam coloring. He is very serious about what he is doing.



He was a little overwhelmed with everything, but I helped him out. He did open some of his presents this year.


Showing Daddy Piltchard from Bob the Builder, or MEOW, as I call him.


Cake time. I had such a smug little face this whole time.






Sam really got into blowing out his candles!



Post-cake sugar shock!


Sam's favorite way to relax...stretched out on Daddy.

What a great birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment