Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stats Update

Sam and I both had our annual Doctor visits this past week. I was 3'9" tall which is 86% and 45lbs which is 76%. I had to get some shots which I was brave for. I got the first one and got tears in my eyes and then got the second one and looked at Daddy and he told me it was ok to cry (so I did). I was proud about it afterward though and they didn't seem to bother me too much. Sam is 2'8" which is 40% and his weight is 25lb which is 62%. His head was 87% (Mommy didn't even realize they measured that....hmmm where was she when that happened?!). Sam didn't get any shots, but he did get the flu mist and then had to have a lead test done. He was kind of crazy during the doctor appointment trying to escape out the door and run down the hallway, but he wasn't crying like last time so that was a plus. When he had the lead test done, he sat on Mommy's lap and didn't make a peep or move the whole time. They pricked his finger and kept squeezing it to get more blood, and he just sat there. The nurse was amazed (and so were we). Hopefully neither Sam nor me will have to go back to the doctor for another year! I made it the whole year this year, but Sam had 2 visits to Urgent Care so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment