Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lots To Be Thankful For!

Sam and I have had a great long weekend! I had 5 home days, which made me happy even though I do really like school. (we talk about home days and school days and keep track of the weeks like that).

Sam and I were being silly when Mommy and Daddy were cleaning out my room. We won't fit in this box together for much longer!

Mommy also told me to share some words that Sam is saying since he has funny ways of saying a few things...

Menck-blanket (he is starting to say blank now)
Poco- computer
He shortens words by saying the first or last part of the word. Mitt is mitten, etc.
He loves saying Taco Bell (or anything with the word Bell in it) and most recently, Santa Clause (he puts a pause between the two words). 

I also have quite the vocabulary. The other day we were waiting in line somewhere, and I said to Mommy, "Awkward". 


Sam loves posing with his hands on his cheeks.


Ready to go to the library in Monroe's Christmas party!


We went to the annual Monroe Library party and made some crafts, had some snacks, played and listened to a story. I have a great time every year! Sam enjoyed himself too. He wouldn't listen to the story (odd since he loves stories at home, but will not sit in any storytime unless it is a puppet show).




While we were waiting for the story, we played with these fun blocks. I LOVED them! 



Sam and I are still best friends. We love to sit in small spaces together :)

Every time Mommy gets out the vacuum cleaner, Sam runs to get his too.



I had a procedure on Wednesday before Thanksgiving on my teeth. I was a model patient, and Mommy and Daddy said I enjoyed it a little too much. It's not very often I get both Mommy and Daddy to myself, and LOTS of attention from nurses and doctors too!

Happy to be in the bed with my blanket and bear AND they gave me a new blanket and bear too!


This is a typical face for me!


They gave me a drug so I wouldn't remember all that happened. I was TOTALLY out of it!



Afterwards, I got a popsicle! I was really hungry and thirsty because I went from 10:30pm to 3pm the next day before I got to eat. I never asked for food or complained though. Now if this had been Sam, we would have been in TROUBLE!

We had a great Thanksgiving with both sets of Grandparents coming to our house. We didn't get any pictures though :(

Friday, we went with G&G Hyland to The Children's Museum and then to ride the Holiday Trolley that they have downtown.

Sam really liked the Rocket!


Painting on the windows!



This was my favorite part. Being on TV!


I also really liked making pizza and pie and baking them in the pizza oven.


Sam really liked this area too, of course. He almost wasn't tall enough for the table though!


Sam would have stayed in this car for much longer! He threw a fit when Mommy made him get out so another kid could try it.

 Sam really liked this bunny puppet too. Another fit was had when we had to put this back...


Standing by Mommy's favorite...the penguin!


Waiting "patiently" for the trolley (I am not used to winter weather yet).



We both really enjoyed riding the trolley.


When the seat across from us opened up, Sam had to sit by himself.

We had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment