Sunday, December 22, 2013

School Program!..And Last Day of Gymnastics

This past week, I had my last week of Gymnastics and my program at school. The program at school almost didn't happen because we had freezing rain. All the schools around us were closed or delayed except for Sun Prairie, Waunakee and Madison. That meant we got to have our program!!

Can you see my red nose and tail? We had Rudolph noses taped on our faces. So cute!


You can see the noses a little better in this shot.



I got to stand by my friends. Landon is to the left of me, and Luke (my best friend is in the Santa hat and blue striped sweater). Liam is to the right of me.


We sang the Reindeer Pokey, a song about Hot Chocolate, a Hula Song and We Wish You a Merry Christmas!


Mommy came with me to my last day of gymnastics to get some pictures. We got to swing on the high bar, go on the big balance beam and do a vault-type thing. I had trouble with that one because you were supposed to jump on both feet, and I kept wanting to spring myself off of it with one foot. :)


I had a great time doing gymnastics again! Next up is trying soccer.




No comments:

Post a Comment