Tuesday, December 10, 2013


We've had some fun events that last week and a half! First up was movie night at my school on Friday. Sam wasn't too interested in watching the movie so he looked at pictures on the camera for awhile. Then he showed the camera to the Grandma sitting next to Daddy. She made a comment, to which Sam replied "cow poop". We're not sure why that is his go-to phrase. We don't say it (or see it), but he must think it means something else!


Saturday was Mommy's work Chuck E Cheese party. Sam and I had a GREAT time. Sam rode Bob the Builder at least 10 times. He did 9 in a row before he would get off and do something else. Thank goodness no other kids were wanting to go on that one!




Singing a song with Chuck E! I am usually scared to death of mascots, but I really liked Chuck E and waved to him several times. This was about as close as I got to him though!

Saturday night, Mommy and I went to church for the Children's program. I had told her that I didn't want to go up front, and since I had a meltdown 2 years ago when she tried to get me to participate, Mommy said we would just watch. Well, then I saw my class walking by and had to join them! I just had Mommy to watch, and I participated a little bit. I stood still and didn't talk though so Mommy was relieved :)  This is in our new church sanctuary. Mommy didn't get the lighting for the camera figured out very well so these aren't the best pictures.






Sunday, we went to Rocky Rococo's for an NMB movie and pizza party. We had fun there. Again, Sam wasn't very interested in the movie though. It snowed quite a bit on Sunday so when we came home Mommy and I went out to shovel while Sam napped. When Sam woke up, we had hot chocolate. I got to play with Allie and Matthew outside so I was cold! Sam went outside to shovel after supper and Mommy had to carry him inside. He was having too much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment