Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 2014!


We have been slowing down a bit and trying to do some things around the house. Sam was helping with this project...




Mommy loves the new shirt I got so she took a picture of me posing...


We have been working on potty training a little bit with Sam. He can go #1 really well on the potty, but since he is the opposite of me in most everything, he won't go #2 on the potty so it was getting a little (lot) messy with wearing underwear. We're still trying though!



We had the Hyland Family Christmas this past weekend. It will be very nice when Sam can be trusted to play with the other kids. He did have a lot of fun playing at Madigan and Teagan's house!


Taking a break from the playing on Daddy's lap.

Here is Sam showing Uncle Jay the "tot game" on the Kindle.


Sunday morning, the first thing I had to do when I got up was work on putting together my new Star Wars legos. I had a great time!




It's been so cold this week that I haven't had school Monday or Tuesday and Sam, Daddy and I haven't left the house at all. Tomorrow I am back to school, and hopefully this weekend it will be nice enough to do some sledding! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment