Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sam in school and MORE snow!

Sam has had some big events in the past week. Monday, he started "school". He goes to the Y or the HAWhy as I say it for 2 hours one day a week. The first day, he cried when Daddy dropped him off (which was expected), but he calmed down after about 5 minutes the teacher said. While Daddy was dropping him off, he escaped out of the room and kept yelling, "go, Daddy, go drive!". When Daddy and I went to pick him up, Sam started crying again, and I hauled him over the baby gate to rescue him. I get very worried and concerned about Sam. Sam also started saying Joey this week. Originally when he said my name, it was Gee-Gee, then it went to Jay-Jay and now finally Joey. 

Here is Sam eating oatmeal with Bob the Builder. 




Daddy took school pictures of Sam. He was very proud of his backpack!



We have been getting so much snow this winter. Sam and I love it! Mommy took us out to shovel after supper one night, and we were having great fun playing while the snow kept coming down.


Look at the rosy cheeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment