Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Being a pirate and a fort!

Well, the weather here is still COLD so Sam and I keep trying to think of ways to stay entertained. Sunday night, we built a fort. Both of us loved it, although Sam thought he was supposed to climb up on the couch and jump on the roof of the fort, which did not make me very happy! Mommy then changed the fort to an open plan with a "sea" for jumping into. That seemed to work for both of us!



Sam, laying in the "sea". I was hiding. Can you see me?


Saturday, I went to a class called "Be a Pirate". I had SO much fun! Mommy had signed me up too late and the class was full, but since it was so popular they opened another session!

We made eye patches and handprint pirates, heard a pirate story, played pirate games, raced pirate ships and did a pirate obstacle course to find treasure (that was my favorite!). Here are a few pictures Mommy got...


Making the handprint pirate...


Walking the plank...you had to watch out for the sharks in the water!


Last weekend I went to the Lego movie with Daddy AND Sam and I got to go swimming at the hotel where G&G Hyland stay sometimes. It was a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment