Monday, March 10, 2014

B-day party and Silly!

Sam and I have been having a lot of fun lately!
 
Here is Sam with a project he made at his school. What a cute little lion!
 
 
Friday night Sam and I both got to go to a birthday party. Landon was 5 and had his party at Prairie Kids Club! Sam had to sit at the "little kids" table :)



Mommy only got one picture of me since I was playing with my classmates and running around. Can you see me through the window?


Sam loved the pink car again, just like the last time we went!



Sam loves to take Mommy and Daddy's glasses (and Grandma and Grandpa's for that matter). He wanted to see what he looked like in Mommy's so she took a picture.


I had to take a turn too!


Sunday we went to G&G Hyland's house. Uncle Jay was there, and we hadn't seen him in a LONG time! I played with him the whole time we were there.

Just some good old hiding under the bed!



Sam was ready for a nap in the comfy fleece sheets.


Just kidding!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment