Friday, June 20, 2014

4K Graduation

Last week was my 4k graduation. I'm not a big fan of being up in front of people and singing so I made some funny faces during the songs and didn't participate a whole lot. 

Here I am getting my diploma....


Here I am with my teachers. Mrs Herron is on the left and Ms Bottomley on the right. They were awesome teachers! It was a pretty rainy day but it let up long enough for us to go to the park.



Sam loved the digger as usual.




I had my first day of Tot Lot last week. While I was gone Sam got to fulfill one of his dreams...riding on a lawnmower! He was very serious and pointing where Grandpa should go.




Grandma H got some pictures of me playing with Matthew and Allie. Matthew and I were having a serious conversation!



No comments:

Post a Comment