Saturday, June 14, 2014

Farmin' On the Square and More Fun!

Summer has officially started for me! This post is going to be all stuff before school ended, and my school graduation will be a separate post because Mommy has to get the pictures from G&G Hyland's camera. 

Mommy was cleaning out downstairs for the garage sale, and I found somethings I had forgotten about!



Saturday, the 7th was Farmin' on the Square in Monroe. It was GREAT! They had a train ride (below), a tractor parade, a pony ride, balloon animals and a show by Farmer Jason from PBS!


It was too funny, this train round was filled with ALL boys!



Sam watching the tractors go by!


Sitting down to see the tractor parade...


I got to feed some goats!


This was one of Sam's favorite parts. Driving the little tractor (big for him!)


I did the pony ride...Sam refused.




Watching Farmer Jason...


We were out on the porch last weekend, and it was a little chilly. Sam and I were fine with that though! It just meant cuddling on the hammock and bringing blankets out!



We did our first picnic of the year last Sunday. It was actually a little chilly under the shelter so...


Sam and Daddy went out in the sun to eat their dessert :)


We tried a new park in Marshall. They had a cool looking playset!





Sunday night Daddy took me fishing. Mommy and Sam played at the park there and took a walk so they snuck some pictures of us!



Mommy, Sam and I went to the mall the other weekend, and took a little break to each ride on a little ride there. 



My new favorite game is basketball! I love trying new "moves" and we usually play Daddy and me vs. Mommy and Sam. Unfortunately Sam seems to spend his time in the sandbox while we play so it is really me and Daddy vs Mommy.




Sam loves to do flying dunks!


No comments:

Post a Comment