Sunday, June 1, 2014

Outside!

Sorry for the delay between posts! We have been enjoying the warmer weather!

These pictures take us back to Mother's Day. When we got to G&G Hyland's house, there was a painted toilet in their front yard (it was part of a charity fundraiser and someone paid to have it put in their yard). Needless to say, being boys like Sam and I are, We LOVED it. 

HAHAHA!

I thought this was really funny to pretend to put my head in it. Sam was very interested...



Mommy came with me one last time to be snack helper in my class. I brought graham crackers and strawberries. Being silly waiting for the other kids to come in the room from washing their hands...


We went to a wedding a couple weeks ago, and the reception was at the Waterloo Fireman's Park where they have a carousel. I rode it 3 or 4 times in a row. Sam cried on his one ride on the bench, and thus we continue our streak of having someone crying everytime we ride a carousel.


Sam really enjoyed all the areas to explore outside. I enjoyed the DANCING! Mommy and I danced to quite a few songs.


Sam will FINALLY drive his car that he got for Christmas. After months of basically refusing to sit in it, a couple weeks ago he just went over to it, got in and started driving it. Mommy and Daddy were a little worried about how reckless he would be, but he is actually pretty good. He even looks behind him when he backs up (most of the time).


Sometimes we take each other for a spin!


We made another visit to the zoo over Memorial Day weekend and this time took Daddy!



Every weekend we have gone to at least one park, and sometimes several. There are so many good parks that have different stuff in Sun Prairie!

I was pushing Sam, and he thought it was HILARIOUS!


On Memorial Day, Sam and I got to go to a parade with Matthew and Allie. It is so nice to live within walking distance of all the parades Sun Prairie has...so much easier! This was a pretty short one, but we enjoyed it. I saw my friend Landon riding in the fire truck, and Mommy thought it was great to see Landon's eyes light up when he recognized me standing on the street.


Matthew and Allie have a mist sprinkler set up in their backyard, which is perfect for me. I'm not a big fan of cold water, and this gives a nice light mist.


Sam got out his water table and enjoyed playing...


He and Allie had to take a break to have some triscuits together.


We did our first farmer's market of the year. You can barely see Sam behind Daddy. We did ok. Sam had to get out of the backpack about halfway through and Mommy had to carry him. He felt too far away from all the action.


Since it was so nice this weekend, Mommy made some sidewalk chalk paint for us. She wasn't sure if I would like it since I'm not too into regular sidewalk chalk, but I really liked this stuff! Mommy and I made what you can see below, and then Sam woke up from his nap and tried to destroy it all :)





Sam really enjoyed it too!

We had a great weekend and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment