Friday, July 25, 2014

Dane County Fair!

Last weekend, we went to the Dane County Fair. We were both excited to go!


First up was going on a ride. Mommy and Daddy thought that Sam would love the trucks to drive around a circle. They asked me to go with Sam and sit next to him....well, Sam being Sam had other ideas. He sat by himself in the yellow truck behind me.

I had a great time!


Sam wasn't too sure about it...




 And then he was MAD! He screamed and cried almost the whole 2 minute ride. When he got off we asked what was wrong, and he said the wheel was broken. They had the steering wheels on tight so you couldn't turn them. In Sam's opinion, what good is a steering wheel if you can't turn it?!



I went on the jumping "ride" that I did last year. I still don't completely understand that I have to push off to jump and the ride doesn't do all the work for me.


We visited some animals. I really liked the pigs, and Sam said he liked the cows.


Sam and I both went on the inflatable slide. Sam LOVED it. He would run back around screaming to go again. Waiting in line was not really his strong suit though!


We got some food and sat down to watch the performers on the high wire.


 Sam and I were both pretty captivated by it...

I picked popcorn for my food. I am half Hyland!




No comments:

Post a Comment