Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lost tooth!...and some other random pics

Before I get  to the big news of losing my first tooth, here are some random pics from Mommy's phone.

Sam still likes to help Daddy mow. It just doesn't get old!


We took some pictures when we were downtown with Uncle Jay and Aunt Amanda. I really liked these monkeys in front of State Street Brats.


We really like the Union chairs. Especially this big one!!


It was the perfect size for Uncle Jay :)

We did a 2nd Mallards game this year. We made it a little longer into the game. It was WAY more crowded than the first game though. We had to park pretty far away.


We went to Grandma R's birthday party...it seemed more like a party for me and Sam though! She had lots of party favors for us to play with.



Then the silliness started :)



Mommy took a few pictures of us swimming at the Y. I am getting more and more comfortable in the water and will dunk under. I passed my swim lessons and am moving to the next level. Sam on the other hand did not pass his level. The first sentence on his report was, "Sam is a character". Boy are we headed for trouble with him!



Ok, on to the big news. I have had a loose tooth for several weeks now. Friday it was super loose and Daddy tried to pull it but between me saying it hurt and Daddy's fingers being a little too big it didn't come out. While we were eating supper, it fell out in my mouth! I caught it and we saved it for the tooth fairy. I really like the tooth though so I told Daddy that I wanted to decide tomorrow if I want her to come and pick up the tooth.

After  I lost my tooth, Mommy and I rode our bikes to my school to find out my teacher for next year. This was the first time we rode on the "road" together. I had a lot of fun and talked the whole time!


See my missing tooth spot?



No comments:

Post a Comment