Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of School!

I had my first day of Kindergarten on Tuesday, September 2nd. Sam started his Preschool that same day! Mommy had to wake us both up, but we both got up quickly and in good moods.

First up was breakfast. I requested waffles!



We got all ready and Mommy took some pictures in front of the door.



We had to show off our backpacks :)


I came outside and Matthew and Allie were ready for school too! Mommy couldn't get a picture with all of us looking at the camera.





When we got to my classroom, Sam loved this little table and chairs. He asked if he could take a chair home with him!


Walking back home after dropping Joey off. Sam walked the whole way.


Then it was time for Sam to go to school. Despite the picture below, he actually did really well. He cried at dropoff, but the teacher said he did excellent! He told Daddy that he wants to go back.
I had a great day too (it was just a half day). Matthew and Allie's Mommy picked me up at school since Daddy had to get Sam at the same time, and she said all of us had big smiles on our faces and we all jabbered the whole walk home. I played with them all afternoon too! What a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment