Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Last weeks of Summer!

We enjoyed our last couple weeks of summer! 

Two Sundays ago, we went to see the Madison water ski show. Daddy and Mommy decided that we will go back in a couple of years, as it didn't hold our attention like they thought it would.

Mommy and Sam selfie!



Me and Daddy...


This is what we wanted to do most of the show...



A week ago Sunday, we went to a place called Legacy Academy. Mommy's Life Insurance company had an event we could go to so there were only about 10-15 kids there. Sam and I had a blast!

I really liked this rope swing a lot!




Sam was too scared to do this jump, but I did it and so did Mommy and Daddy.



I really liked playing this game, and was  pretty good at it too!


Daddy tried climbing the net. This brought back elementary school memories for Mom and Dad.



I tried rolling Mommy in the barrel. Mom, you're sticking out of both ends!


I had my "Ready, Set, Go" last Tuesday. As you can see from this first picture, I was pretty nervous.


Putting my school supplies away...


Now, I was getting more comfy. I know at least a couple kids in my class from other stuff I've been in. Matthew and Allie are both in different classes though.


We took one last trip to the beach for the year. The water was a tad chilly, but Sam and I didn't mind. There weren't many people there!



Ahh, this is the life!


Saturday, we got to go to G&G Hyland's house for lunch.We had to play a game of zombies after lunch.


(Grandma gets very into the game, I love it!)


Meanwhile, Sam was playing with the wood pieces Great Uncle Pete brought him. He loves carrying around pieces of wood and working with them. If he sees anyone while he has the wood, he says very seriously, "Uncle Pete bring me the wood".



At home, he made a Hot Dog Place. We think the wood was used to cook the hot dogs, but we're not quite sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment