Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lego Club, Truck Show and Praying Mantis?

Last week Mommy signed me up for Lego Club at the library. It is a once a month program that you have to sign up for every month and always fills up. I got in, and got to have fun creating with Legos! I saw Grady and Babette there so it was fun to see some people I knew!


Last Saturday, we all went to a truck show at Warner Park in Madison. They had all kinds of trucks and vehicles that you could sit in and pretend to drive. Sam and I both enjoyed it. Here we are getting into the front loader.




 Here I am driving a dump truck...


Sam was way up high in this one!


All four of us got to go sit in this police vehicle (not sure if it is called a SWAT vehicle or what it is called!)



I loved driving the Metro buss...mostly because I could honk the horn!



Sunday we celebrated Mommy's birthday at G&G Hyland's house. When we were playing outside, I spotted a praying mantis. It was pretty cool to see!



It was time to dig carrots again this year. Sam LOVED getting to step on the pitchfork and get the carrots out. I stuck with it for quite awhile, but Sam lasted the whole time!




This weekend is CHEESE DAYS! Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment