Monday, November 17, 2014

Sam's birthday and Duck Dynasty?

Mommy has gotten a little lazy on blogging! Here are a few updates...

Sam when he was going through his Chief Eduardo Handy Manny phase...



We had Sam's party on his birthday. I was VERY anxious to help him open his presents as quickly as possible.



Sam got a new power tool set. I had to try out the goggles and chainsaw...


Sam's not too sure about the goggles, but he loves the tools!


I got a few prizes from our school fundraiser so I had to test them out right away.




Sam caught another cold from school. Daddy went to get him to leave to pick me up at school and he had fallen asleep in the little chair. That NEVER happens!

Next post is going to be Mommy getting some pictures off her phone. There are a lot of random ones on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment