Friday, February 6, 2015

Winter Blahs!

We have been going through so many colds and viruses that we are ready for Spring! 

We haven't really been up to much lately so that's why there's been such a space between posts.

The big news is that I got glasses! I don't have to wear them all the time, but I do really like them. I tell Mom and Dad that I need to "adjust" them when they need to be cleaned (and I clean them myself).


Sam loves Paw Patrol. He got Marshall the fire dog and Marshall has gone lots of places with us.

This was the Hyland family Christmas...



I had to wedge my way between Uncle Jay and Aunt Amanda.


We couldn't believe Sam still fits in this shopping cart, but he had to watch the movie for movie night in it!


Sam and Daddy went to take Mommy to lunch and Sam fell asleep on the way home and didn't even wake up when Daddy brought him inside. He slept until they had to leave to come pick me up. Sam still needs a nap sometimes, even though he won't admit it!


Sam LOVES taking pictures. We had to get the full process of broccoli being cooked the other night.



We have a few fun things coming up in the next few weeks so hopefully our posts will be more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment