Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Summer??!!

 
We have had some beautiful weekends lately and Sam and I have been enjoying it! This is a short post because it is just pictures from Mommy's phone, so there will be a longer one coming with the camera pictures.
 
We went to my school one Saturday to play on the playground. Sam rode his bike, but I wanted to walk.
 
 
 

That weekend, the high was about 70 degrees. Definitely warm enough for us to put our swimsuits on and ask to be sprayed with the hose. Here we are telling Matthew and Allie's mom that we want water!


 
The getting sprayed lasted probably 2 minutes and then we all got cold. I went inside and changed into pajamas (my go-to outfit), but Sam stayed outside and played in his swimsuit. He is one tough cookie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment