Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fishing, running and parties

We have had some great weather (or at least no snow!) and have been getting out to enjoy it.

A couple weekends ago, we went to a fishing clinic with G&G Hyland. This was Sam's first time. 

He stuck with it for about 1/2 an hour and then wanted to go play at the park across the road.


I was so happy to be fishing again. I got a little antsy like Sam and had to take a break to go play at the park, but then I was still fishing at the end when everyone else left!


My first catch of the day!




Sam's first catch!


#2!


This bucket seat is one of my favorite things!


We celebrated Mother's Day that day and of course had to help Grandma open her presents.


Sam had to fight a fire before going to Sunday School one day...


Last day of Lego club for the year. I made a shark display!


Next up was my Fun Run at school. Mommy, Daddy and Sam all came to watch. Daddy was helping at the water table so I stopped by there during the run about 8 times. I made my goal though of 22 laps!! There was a range in my class of about 19-24, and I was very happy with my 22. I ran a lot of the time and did a great job!

Stretching...



One of the laps, we ran with a partner...


Mommy, Daddy and Sam selfie...


 Here is my class after the run...


Last weekend we had Uncle Mickey's surprise 80th birthday party. Sam and I had such a good time! We played with Olivia and Julia the most, and they were both so good to us.


I played Squaddies with Uncle Jay too!


I have a field trip to the zoo today and then this weekend we are going to the farmer's market with Uncle Jay and Aunt Amanda. We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment