Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Zoo!

Thursday the 21st I got to go to the zoo for my kindergarten field trip...and Mommy was a chaperone!

It was a pretty easy job for Mommy as our group was me and Jack...and Jack's Mom.

We hung around with Jillian and Jillian's Mom and Isaiah and Isaiah's Mom so it was a 1:1 ratio the whole day!

Selfie on the bus there...


The first thing my class got to do was ride the carousel.  The zoo was very crowded with all the classes there on field trips, but we got to the carousel pretty quickly and didn't have to wait in line very long.


Here is my class!



Here is our little group of 4 with the lion. Jack, me, Jillian and Isaiah.


We had a great Memorial Day weekend too! Mommy didn't get a ton of pictures, but she has a few to post. Friday, we had a garage sale, Saturday we went to the Farmers Market with Uncle Jay and Aunt Amanda, Sunday we went to Pump It Up and played with G&G Hyland and Monday we stayed around home (went to one new park) and played with Matthew and Allie. Now, back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment