Monday, June 8, 2015

Field Day, Big Rig Gig and Noah's Ark

We are coming up on the end of the school year. This week is my last week, and I am done at 11:30 on Thursday! Last week we had the Field Day where we did activities outside. Daddy got to come and help and his job was to teach us how to play four square. He was pretty busy so he didn't get many pictures of me, but he got a couple of me getting ready to get started!



Sunday, we split up and Dad and I went to Noah's Ark while Sam and Mom went to a Big Rig Gig in Waunakee. Dad and I didn't take the camera since there was a threat of storms, but we ended up not getting wet at all (other than from the water park of course)! Our day at Noah's Ark was fun. I was a little disappointed that the 4D movie was pretty scary (it had dinosaurs, which are pretty freaky in 3D) and I got scraped up a bit in the wave pool, but Dad and I got to go on lots of rides since the park was pretty empty and I had Dad all to myself!!

Mom and Sam had a fun time too. Sam really enjoyed trying out all the trucks...



It was hard to get Sam out of this one. It had foot pedals with a handle that he could operate, and it was up high. Sam was in Heaven!


He enjoyed the police car more than Mommy thought he would. He is usually more into construction vehicles, but the police car has lots of cool gadgets to look at.


Being kind of silly since Mommy told him this is where the naughty people have to sit!


They got to look in the Med Flight helicopter and watch it take off.


Sam was very pleased that this bucket was dirty. It had been working!




Can you see Sam through the front window?!

Daddy asked Sam what his favorite vehicle was, and he said the fire truck, the front end loader, the police car, the excavator, the helicopter... We think he liked them all!!

Waunakee did an awesome job putting this on! It was a free event and the kids got a hat and popcorn and lemonade, and of course seeing all kinds of cool vehicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment