Thursday, June 18, 2015

Last day of school, Sassy Cow and Concert in the Park!

Last day of Kindergarten! I had a great year and a great teacher!


Last weekend we went to Sassy Cow for their annual customer day. We hadn't gone for 2 years so it was fun to go again.

We got milk mustaches. I loved mine, but Sam wasn't too sure about his.






Sam loved the two tractors to climb on and the pedal tractors.




I liked the pedal tractors too, but I was more thrilled with the bean bag toss.




We got to see a couple baby goats and a baby cow.




We babysat Bell one day last weekend, and Sam had to take over her house.


We went to Concerts in the Park for the first time in Sun Prairie and had a blast!

We got our faces/hands painted...



We got balloon "animals". I loved my zombie hat that the guy made for me. Unfortunately his head popped when we got home, and I was Sooo upset! Mom got quite a few pictures of me with him. Sam got a red puppy, and Mom has to try to get a better picture of him with it. The only one she could get he was moving too much.



Eating supper and listening to The Soggy Prairie Boys.

What a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment