Friday, August 14, 2015

Halloween?!

It seems like Sam and I have had quite a bit to do with costumes lately.

Here we are at the library dressing up as a Minion and Spiderman...


We played a game called Hedbanz, which was great except we couldn't put the cards in the headbands because Sam told everyone what card they had. We ended up showing the card to everyone except Sam and the person who was trying to guess what they were!



We had a garage sale, and Grandma and Grandpa Rikli came to help and to entertain us. Hopefully we didn't drive away any business by looking like we were living at the end of  our driveway!


Costco got their Halloween costumes in, and we GOT ours!!!

Sam is going to be Batman!


I am going to be Darth Vader!  Now the costumes just have to make it until Halloween :)


Last week was the library pool party. It was a cool night (mid to low 70's) so it wasn't nearly as crowded as it normally is. I went right in the water. Sam did too, but he didn't last as long as I did. Luckily, there is a sand and play structure area so Sam spent the rest of the night there. I stayed in the water until I had to come out!



I'm big enough for the big slide this year!



Warming up!



Bike rides are one of Sam's favorite things to do! He would love to be able to bike everywhere and usually asks if we can ride bikes when we are going places.


On our bike ride, we stopped at my school to check out the new playground equipment. It's pretty cool, but it wasn't the design I voted for (all the kids got to vote on which style to be put up) so I wasn't super impressed.


Riding home!


No comments:

Post a Comment