Saturday, October 24, 2015

Joey turns 7!!

I am officially a 7 year old! I had a great day. Daddy brought me lunch at school (McDonald's) and ate with me and my class. After school we picked Mommy up at work and went to supper and then to Chuck E Cheese! 

They had some new games since the last time we went. 

This one was there last time, but the next pictures are of new ones.





We had my birthday party on Saturday. Sam got some cones so he set those up to block off the present opening section.



We had a Darth Vader piƱata and Matthew and Allie came over to do this part!




Sam was peeking on his turn...


Once us kids got part of it open, we let the other birthday boy, Uncle Jay, take the final swing to get all the candy out!



Mommy attempted a group shot, which proved to be difficult!


Back inside for my Star Wars cake...It was vanilla cake with cheesecake mousse filling and peanut butter cups inside. I chose all the parts of it. It was a good cake!



Baby Maebel was there. I got to hold her and talk to her a little bit.


I joined Cub Scouts and we went on Monday to get my uniform. I'm a Tiger!

P.S. anyone want to buy some popcorn!?



No comments:

Post a Comment