Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring is Here?

Sorry for the long time between posts! Mommy hasn't taken many pictures lately, and then we all got bad colds so we've just been holding on for nicer weather!

Here is one I took of Sam's "Lamby". He cracks up when he sees this picture and giggles and giggles so I had to post it!


A few weeks ago, Hoot, our class mascot got to come home with me for the night. We had to write a story about how we spent our day with Hoot. Well, Daddy forgot about the bag I brought home and Mommy and I had LOGOS that night so we discovered Hoot when we got home at about 7pm. Needless to say, Hoot spent most of his time with me in his bag!


We came up with the idea to take some silly photos of Hoot with my Brown Bear so that seemed to work well...


I went to the eye doctor for my first appointment! I am slightly nearsighted, but the doctor said I don't need glasses yet unless I complain about not being able to see the whiteboard in school, etc.



It finally got somewhat nice enough to get out bikes! I got a new one since I had badly outgrown my old one!


Sam gets to use my old bike now, which he is SUPER excited about. We just have to teach him how to pedal!




No comments:

Post a Comment